Windows Data Recovery Software
Buy Recover Data for Windows and get Digital Media Recovery ($29) Absolutely FREE!
Designed using the latest recovery mechanism, Windows Data Recovery Software helps businesses in accessing lost, deleted or formatted data from FAT and NTFS partitions. Known for its quick and reliable performance, the software allows you to recover almost all the lost data on a crashed hard drive or server. With its ability to scan, search and restore the lost data, it ensures 100% data safety even in the worst data loss situations. It allows recovering files lost due to virus intrusion, MFT Corruption, directory failure, partition formatting, hardware malfunction and so on.
- Recovers deleted files lost due to MFT damage, file system corruption, hard disk formatting, partition deleting, hard disk deletion with quick recovery in the best possible ways.
- Built-in with advanced recvery features as “Save Recovery Scan”, “File Filter” and “Find File” this software provides one stop solution for recovering, scanning, searching and arranging your data in a logical format.
- Easy to use and reliable based on functioning
- Cost effective
- Comes with a free trial version which give users an overview of the entire recovery process
Recovers Data from FAT and NTFS File Systems- Windows Data Recovery software restores data from lost, formatted or missing partitions for both Windows FAT and NTFS.
Partition Recovery- Data can also be recovered if partition has been formatted, accidentally deleted, damaged or re-partitioned.
Recovers data from bad sectors of storage media- Recover Data's Windows Data Recovery locates and recover files from any kind of storage media including hard disk, multimedia card, picture card, USB drives and many others.
Save Recovery Scan- Recover Data for Windows provides an option to help you save the recovery scan status which can be used in future to resume the recovery process.
“Find” Feature- Give users the ability to search for files with a particular format amongst the ones recovered.
“File Filter”- Allows user to filter the recovered files with specific extensions. Files according to name, type, modified date can also be filtered using this software.
Supporting OS Versions- This software is compatible with all major versions of Windows including, Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2000, 2003, NT, ME, 95 and 98.
Simple and User Friendly GUI- Windows Data Recovery Software comes with an intuitive user interface which promises easy installation in just a few clicks.
Multiple Recovery Modes- Our software comes with 4 different recovery modes which makes it easier to recover the files you need.
- Quick Recovery- As the name suggests, it is the quickest way of recovering lost, partitioned, accidentally deleted or formatted data.
- Exhaustive Recovery- This mode of recovery comes into action when the above one fails to produce expected results. It helps in retrieving data loss due to changing partitions, hard drive format, broken directory entries and long lost folders.
- Raw Recovery- This method is generally applied when “Quick” and “Exhaustive” Recovery fails to function. It is used to restore files from damaged directories and file structures.
- Disk Imaging- This mode creates an exact copy of selected disks and restores them from backup in case of hardware failure or data corruption. This mode of recovery is quite useful in recovering storage media that contains bad sectors.
Recovers lost or deleted data from any storage device- Windows Data Recovery Software supports recovering/restoring files from different types of storage medium like-IDE, ISCSI, Micro, EIDE, SCSI, SATA, USB, Compact Flash, Smart card, Smart media, Multimedia card, Memory Stick, Thumb Drive, Digital Memory, Kodak Picture Card, SD Mini, Jump Drive, XD Picture card and many others to name.
Search, Scan and Preview Recovered Files- A fully automated, secure and easy to implement software, Windows Data Recovery follows a 3 step procedure to induce quick, easy and risk free restoration of your valuable data.
The software initially searches for the drive/device where the data needs to be recovered after which it starts scanning and evaluating file structure. Later, it provides preview of recovered files following a hierarchical pattern. At the recovery stage, it prompts the user to provide the path wherein the recovered data needs to be restored. In this step, all the recovered files are presented in hierarchical view.
Availability of a “Free Demo Version”- The software comes with a free demo version which gives users the opportunity to assess and test its functionalities. When it comes to recover all the lost data, this version works almost similar to the actual version but it limits its functionality by not allowing user to save the recovered data until and unless he purchases the software.
Our software is designed for both tech as well as non tech users. The simple steps of installation are-
- Download and install the software
- Select the desired recovery mode
- Select the hard disk
- Select the partition
- Preview the recovered data
- Select the required files and folders
- Provide the path
- Save your data
- RAM: 256 MB (Windows XP, Windows Server 2003/2000)
- RAM: 1 GB (Windows 10, 8 & 8.1, Windows Server 2008, Windows 7, Vista )
- 50 MB available Hard Disk space
File System Supported
- FAT16, FAT32, NTFS and NTFS5 File System.
Runs On following Operating System
- Windows 10, 8.1 & 8/ Windows 7/ Windows 2000/2003/XP/Vista, Windows Server 2008